The first episode of 2012 includes details of what's new so far in 2012 and what's yet to come.
I'm excited to share with you that I've added my yarn stash to Ravelry, which includes lovely yarn I was gifted over the Christmas holiday by my sister.
[caption id="attachment_199" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Araucania Budi yarn from Sissy"][/caption]
What's in my bag?
- Orange Sharf (with notes about my Addi Turbo needles)
[caption id="attachment_202" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Orange Sharf In Progress"][/caption]
- One Skein Shrug
What's in my ears?
- [amazon_enhanced asin="B003VE4V3Y" /]
- Caithness Craft Collective
- High Fiber Diet
What's in my library?
- [amazon_link id="030758674X" target="_blank" ]Burda Style Sewing Handbook[/amazon_link]
Looking forward to:
- Sewing project bags
- Crocheting more Operation Gratitude Scarves
- Using my new Yarn Swift
- Purchasing new podcasting microphone, resources for my library and interchangeable needle sets