I've been known to have an epiphany from time to time, which is exactly what happened as I was preparing for this episode. Join me as I reflect and reconnect with projects that have been neglected, forgotten about out or fearfully pushed out of my mind, as well as chat about what I've actually finished.
Out of My Crochet Bag
- Kitchen Bowl using super bulky Cascade Magnum
- Glittery Shrug (Lion Brand Pattern, Prime Alpaca Yarn
- Operation Gratitude Scarf #1 for 2014
- Colorful Garland (inspired by Emma Lamb's gorgeous creations), here blog is here
The Threaded Needle
- Laundry Room Embroidery Cheat Sheet (disappeared into the abyss!)
- Christmas Tree Skit Embroidered Appliques
In My Knitting Bag
- Easy Folded Poncho
- Super Cupcake Hat
- Impromtu Air Kiss Infinity Scarf
In My Stash
- Chalet MountainTop by Classic Elite Yarns - 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Babmoo Viscose (cream/beige natural colorways) purchased from Knitting Fairy at DFW Fiber Fest
- Willow Sport by Western Sky Knits - 100% SW Merino in the Dianthe colorway (hot pink/fuschia)
- Swiss Bloom Yarn by Knitting Rose - 50% Fine Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool, 20% Silk in the Berry Sexy colorway (purple)
- Star Wars Project Bag
In My Ears
- Dark Matter Knits by Elizabeth Greene Musselman
- Knitting for Speed and Efficiency on Sweet Georgia Yarns using the Irish Cottage Knitting method as instructed by the Yarn Harlot
- What is Wool People? Check out the new Brooklyn Tweed issue online here. Some of my favorites to drool over are the Yane sweater, Devlan and Coda, but there are many more projects to stimulate the yarny senses.
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!