Saturday, June 6, 2020
Thank you for joining me to catch up on all the stitchy goodness! It's been a few months since the last episode and these hands have been super busy.
First off, I'd like to welcome MargoStitches to the ShortysSutures Group on Ravelry! It's great to have you on board.
Check it out: Womens Wear Daily Fall 2020 Trend... sweaters and more sweaters!
- Slade Sweater
- Miscellaneous Accidental Mobius Infinity Cowl (using Sweet Georgia Yarns, Twinkle Sock, Bubblebath color)
- Clothing Alterations - Yellow gauze top, Striped off-the-shoulder JCrew dress
- Quilt Blankets for Nieces
- My Precious Sweater
- Face Masks - free pattern from SarahMaker.com with a video tutorial can be found at https://sarahmaker.com/how-to-sew-a-surgical-face-mask-for-hospitals-free-pattern/
- Triangular Shawl
- Azalea Tank
- Denim Quilt
New to Me
Just a reminder, you can listen to the episodes through the website, through iTunes and Stitcher. You're welcome to reach me through the Ravelry group or on Instagram as @ShortysSutures, or on the Shorty's Sutures FaceBook Page, or email at email@example.com.
Thanks again for joining me. Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Thank you for joining me for another episode! Wishing you and your family good health and safety as we all navigate through this pandemic.
Don't forget about the Shave 'Em to Save 'Em #SE2SE initiative to save rare wool.
Kentucky Derby Fascinator and Hat - 2019
Current and Finished Projects
In Other News
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Happy New Year! Knitting and crocheting are off to a great start for me so far. It's hard to let myself not work on something these days. Instead of coming up with resolutions, I'm committing to the intention of keeping the creativity flowing as much as possible all year long.
Scroll down past the photos for information about the #SE2SE Shave 'Em to Save 'Em initiative to help keep rare breeds of sheep populations going.
- Potholders for Christmas
- Kastellet Sweater
- Girly Knits Bra Top
- 150-43 Gotland Drops Beanie
- Fruit Cozies
- Glittery Shrug CAL
- Moorland Blanket/Neat Waves by Lucy at Attic24
- Slade Shawl Collar Cardigan
- Quilts for Cara and Chloe
Something to share:
- Help save rare wool initiative "Shave 'em to save 'em" information is hosted online at RareWool.org (Click the SE2SE link above to sign up as a fiber artist or make a donation)
- Rules for participating in #SE2SE can be found here
- Information on working with the various types of wool these breeds offer can be found here
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!