Happy New Year! Knitting and crocheting are off to a great start for me so far. It's hard to let myself not work on something these days. Instead of coming up with resolutions, I'm committing to the intention of keeping the creativity flowing as much as possible all year long.
Scroll down past the photos for information about the #SE2SE Shave 'Em to Save 'Em initiative to help keep rare breeds of sheep populations going.
- Potholders for Christmas
- Kastellet Sweater
- Girly Knits Bra Top
- 150-43 Gotland Drops Beanie
- Fruit Cozies
- Glittery Shrug CAL
- Moorland Blanket/Neat Waves by Lucy at Attic24
- Slade Shawl Collar Cardigan
- Quilts for Cara and Chloe
Something to share:
- Help save rare wool initiative "Shave 'em to save 'em" information is hosted online at RareWool.org (Click the SE2SE link above to sign up as a fiber artist or make a donation)
- Rules for participating in #SE2SE can be found here
- Information on working with the various types of wool these breeds offer can be found here
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!