The Shorty's Sutures Podcast is where the conversation twists and threads its way through crochet, knitting, sewing, embroidery and other stitchy projects.
Happy (belated) New Year! I've never been a big resolution keeper (I've made plenty but not kept them). Inspired by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade to choose a word for the year (Episode 105: Choosing your Word for the Year) to help me be more intentional in 2016. My word is Focus. This word almost immediately came to me as I was listening to Helen, so I felt that connection that confirmed that's what would work for me.
Out 'o the Bag
In the Bag
In My Ears
The Threaded Needle
- Wrapped in Blue
- Glittery Shrug
- Brooks Farm Yarn Infinity Scarf
In the Loop
- G's Quilt Update with inspiration from Dana Bolyard's Imagine Quilts book
Fit 'n Stitchy
- Rosemont Cardigan KAL participation winner courtesy of the 2KnitLitChicks
- Thank you to everyone chatting in the SS Ravelry group and a big welcome and thank you to Tenia aka TWcrochet-knit83 who joined the group since the last episode
- Podcaster meetup at DFW Fiber Fest, 1:00 p.m. April 2nd near the Registration Booth at the Irving Convention Center. There is a charity scarf knitting project to benefit our Veterans Knit Your Bit information with more details in the DFW Fiber Fest Ravelry group or at the Knit Your Bit details on the National WWII Museum page
- Question from Lindy as a comment at www.shortyssutures.com
- Less wine, more whiskey
- Less walking, less Yoga, less FitBit (yikes!)
- Downton Abbey
- Nurse Jackie
Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you’ll join me again next time. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
, comment here on the blog, reach out on Ravelry in the ShortysSutures Group
, or join me on Facebook
, Instagram or Pinterest
as @ShortysSutures. Episodes can be downloaded through iTunes and
Stitcher.com. Please consider leaving a review on iTunes to help other
listeners find the show.
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!