First let's begin with a hearty congratulations to Ravelry for reaching 3 million members! Jess and Casey have prepared a fun video to share with everyone on the Ravelry home page.
|Kelly's Grey Shrug|
- Glittery Shrug CAL (thanks to great input at the FF Retreat!)
- Craft Lit
- Cascade Superwash 220 (Light Pink, Hot Pink)
- Eating better
- Walking (fast)
- Lift and Squeeze/Core tightening
- New recipe to share - Suavis Bubulae (Latin for Sweet Beef)
- Details of the Fancy Fiber Retreat in February (new friends, new skills, new outlook on stitchy recreation!)
- Feeling good about de-stashing
|My Core Stitchy Group at Fancy Fiber Retreat 2013!|
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment here on the blog, reach out on Ravelry in the ShortysSutures Group, comment where this podcast is hosted at shortyssutures.libsyn.com, or look me up on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you’ll join me again next time.
Until then, keep those hands stitchin’!