With lots of new listeners joining us, and the introductory episode being from back in 2011, it seemed like a good time to share (or refresh for those who know) how Shorty's Sutures came to be. I also review a little bit of background information about each segment so that our new friends can become better acquainted with the podcast.
Out 'o the Bag
- Kelly's Dewy Shrug (with discussion on my modifications)
- Woven Coasters
Zoom Loom and Woven Coasters
- This American Life
- Professor Blastoff
- Tapgurl on the Go
- Jane and Jen Knit Funny
- Caithness Craft Collective
- Knitting Pipeline
- Floss from Sublime Stitching for Laundry Symbol Embroidery Project
Laundry Symbol Floss
- Schact Zoom Loom
- T-Shirt Infinity Cowls - FAIL
- Online Sewing Resources: Sew4Home, Collette Patterns, Old Red Barn Co., Craftsy
Fit 'n Stitchy
- Walking Everyday!
- Bike riding
- Ballet DVD
- The original winner didn't contact me over the past month so we have a new winner!
- Knitting Retreat at Our House in Milford
- Knitting Rose can be found here; her yarns can be found here
- Pillow Covers as Project Bags?
- X-shaped inserts for cabinet organization
- Question of the Week Series in the ShortysSutures Ravelry Group
- A boost to the 'ole confidence... my legwarmers have been added to Rachael Oglesby's pattern page on Ravelry
Thanks so much for listening today and I hope you’ll join me again next time. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com, comment here on the blog, reach out on Ravelry in the ShortysSutures Group, comment where this podcast is hosted at shortyssutures.libsyn.com, or look me up on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. And please consider leaving a review on iTunes to help other podcast listeners find us.
Until then, keep those hands stitchin’!