It's been an eventful month, so there is quite a bit of news to share. Despite experiencing some crafty disappointments since the last episode, there have also been great revelations that I'm excited to report.
Out 'o the Bag
- Baby Alpaca Mish-Mash Cowl
- Knit Washcloth for friend using Cotton Candy yarn and used the Nifty Knit Dishcloths (Amazon) pattern #13 from the booklet
- Super Cupcake Hat (DROPS video for Shaker Rib stitch repeat)
- Biased Transitions from Cloud 7 Knits
|Biased Transitions Pattern with Bijou Basin Ranch Yarn
- A special thanks to iHeartCraft, CozyCouch, Patskein, Cinderga, Crishique and GreenWoman for being in the Shorty's Sutures loop regularly and for your continued patronage. It is so appreciated!
- Yoga Journey
- Walking 2 miles in the mornings
- Improvement in mobility and energy is definitely apparent; firmness in legs and derriere have brought a better feeling of how I look and feel
- Red Barn Yarn Swatch
|Red Barn Yarn Swatch
- Glock 42 (.380 caliber)
- Sewing Box delivery and assembly very disappointing, still waiting for final resolution, can't recommend this product until they work out the existing issues
- Craft Room Updates
|Craft Room Update with Sewing Box
|Craft Room Update
|Sewing Box Open
|Sewing Box Shipping Container
|Sewing Box Plexiglass Insert
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!