Having the right supplies for projects can be invaluable when it comes to saving time and getting a project right the first time. That's a lesson I've been learning the hard way, but one that won't soon be forgotten. Join me to catch up on this particular lesson and more!
Out o' the Bag
- Biased Transitions
- Pom Pom Garland
- Ear Warmer
- Operation Gratitude Paracord Bracelets (forgot to mention this during the recording)
|Pom Pom Garland|
|Paracord Bracelets for Operation Gratitude|
- Biased Transitions Scarf 2
- Felted Red Barn Yarn Swatch
- Chalet Scarf
- Fabric selection for the craft room bunting
- Christmas Tree Skirt
|Christmas Tree Skit Embroidery|
- Custom Fit (Amy Herzog)
- Pattern for Baby Alpaca Mish Mash Scarf (click here for pattern)
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted for Hello Kitty Crochet critters
- Baggu Bags Medium 3D Zip and Large 3D Zip
- Check out how to make multiple pom poms: from JenineProvidence on YouTube
- Did you want party pom poms? Of course you did! Check out this: from ModernMom
In the Loop
- Thanks to iauthor and yarnaholic for their iTunes reviews and five star ratings! More iTunes reviews would be greatly appreciated, this helps other podcast lovers find the show and don't forget to leave reviews for all the shows you listen to regularly.
- DCKnitter, sabrab, crochetster, patskein, Croshique, gayleywayley, iHeartCraft, CozyCouch, Greenwoman, Cinderga, theyarngoeson checked in on the Episode 45, Favorite Thanksgiving Food and Halloween Candy threads of chatter
- Yoga Studio app has been invaluable, gives me a gentle nudge to get moving especially during this arctic cold spell. Two listeners have reached out noting they were giving it a try, so please share feedback on what you think.
- Gone Girl the movie (creepy good!), The Fury (awesome movie)
- Weck Jars for butter storage (among other things)
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!