The Shorty's Sutures Podcast is where the conversation twists and threads its way through crochet, knitting, sewing, embroidery and other stitchy projects.
Out 'o the Bag
- Happy Throw with a picture of the newborn baby girl it was made for
- 1/2 Yard Fabrics from Fat Quarter Shop
- Alpaca Gift Yarn from Round Hill Alpacas
- Two Ewes Fiber Adventures - diving into Crochet!
- The Sweet Georgia Show
- Seamwork Radio
- Congratulations to the 2KnitLitChicks and the Yarniacs for their 100th episodes!
- Niece's Christmas Gift
- Thanks to everyone for chatting with me in the Episode 53 thread
- A big thank you to everyone who has left a five-star rating on iTunes and to Burnin for the wonderful review
- So much walking
- Green Tea - benefits of Green Tea
- Paint by Numbers 141st Run for the Roses
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!