The holiday season is quickly approaching and the festive spirit is definitely filling everyone at our house. Ok, maybe it's just causing me to dance around with jingle bells in my hand. The exterior illumination was taken care of first and the interior lights weren't too far behind. Christmas movie lines have been flowing from our mouths on a daily basis and weekends have a dash of Christmas classic movies sprinkled in.
Not only have the movie lines been a frequent occurrence in the Shorty's Sutures Household, but stitch lines are lining up quickly making projects come together better than in recent months. Join me as this episode reviews my latest projects and stitchy interactions.
Shorty's Sutures Group News
- Update on GreenWoman
- An Honorable Mention for In My Ears (with a big thanks to iHeartCraft)
- More charity stitching (iHeartCraft) and some Christmas gift stitching (pbhpbh and Cinderga)
- Simple Beanie (with Superwash Merino Cashmere & Willow Wash)
The Threaded Needle
- Christmas Tree Skirt Embroidered Appliques
- Lucky No 7 Infinity Scarf by
- Easy Folded Ponch by Churchmouse Yarns and Tea
- The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida, Ka Yoshida & David Mitchell
- Designing Vashti Crochet Newsletter (New Lotus Yarn from Vashti Braha and Doris Chan)
- Knitting Pipeline, Episode 152: Midwest Tornado Experience
- The Moth Podcast, Tig Notaro: R2 Where Are You?
- This American Life, Episode 512: House Rules
- 2KnitLitChicks (thanks for the Book recommendation... The Reason I Jump)
- Caithness Craft Collective Ornament Swap with JavaPurl
- Personal safety while holiday shopping (keep your head on a swivel and your guard up)
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!