Join me for lots of project progress and venturing into the world of crocheting with fine cotton threads with a super comfy hook.
Out 'o the Crochet Bag
|Operation Gratitude Scarves 1 (Rocking Stitch) and 2 (Single Crochet Stitch)|
- Operation Gratitude Scarf #1 (Rocking Stitch w/Willow Wash yarn, so soft and the stitch definition adds to the softness)
- Operating Gratitude Scarf #2 (Single Crochet w/Willow Wash yarn)
- Emilia Flower Garland
|So Many Flowers|
|My version of the Emilia Crochet Garland by Emma Lamb|
- Easy Folded Poncho
- Impromptu Ribbon Yarn Scarf
In My Library
- Up, Down, All Around Knit Stitch Dictionary by Wendy Bernard (referred/reviewed by Yarniacs on Episode 62)
- Emilia Flower Garland Pattern by Emma Lamb
- DMC Petra Cotton (Size 3)
- Pearl Cotton from JoAnn's (Size 5)
- Aunt Lydia's Fashion Crochet (Size 3)
- FitBit Flex (recommended by Barb of the 2KnitLitChicks podcast)
- Pinterest Board: Craft Room Makeover
- Vertical yarn storage using a shoe and boot organizer with 20 pockets
- Knitter's Pride Wave Crochet hooks Review
- Short Row Study - Class hosted by Alissa at Knitting Fairy
|Vertical Yarn Storage|
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you’ll join me again next time. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment here on the blog, reach out on Ravelry in the ShortysSutures Group, or look me up on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. And please consider leaving a review on iTunes to help other podcast listeners find us.
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!