What feels better than adding supplies to the stash? Finishing projects, trying them on and learning new techniques, wouldn't you agree? Join me as I share what I've been rockin' and rollin' through since the last episode.
Out 'o the Bag
In My Knitting Bag
In My Crochet Bag
In My Library
Fit 'n Stitchy
- Tre Baby Skirt - changed my mind, this is no longer in my queue
- Still moving with the FitBit Flex
- Short Row Study Update (In-person class and Craftsy class)
- Self Defense - Brutus Key Chain
- Patio Enjoyment
- be sure to leave your entry in the Shorty's Sutures Ravelry Group thead in order to be entered to win the Eucalan sample pack, the Knitter's Pride dreamz hooks in G and J and the set of Knitter's Pride Waves Crochet hooks.
|Knitters Pride Hooks & Eucalan Giveaway|
Thanks for joining me today
and I hope you’ll join me again next time. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
, comment here on the blog, reach out on Ravelry in the ShortysSutures Group
, or look me up on Facebook
. And please consider leaving a review on iTunes to help other podcast listeners find us.
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin'!