- Tank tops with the following messages:
- For the Bride - "Bride-to-Be, Please spank me!" with a big diamond graphic
- For the rest of us - "What happens at the Bachelorette Party stays at the Bachelorette Party!"
- Phallic Swizzle Stick that has a blue or red blinking LED light in the top
- Phallic Rainbow Ring Pops
- Pretty color-coordinating soy soap bar
- Bird seed packets with the following message printed on a little birdie - "From once upon a time, to happily ever after, Lauren & Justin, June 19, 2010" (this was my favorite addition)
- And these cutesy little Absolut Vodka bottles with the message - "Lauren & Justin, Absolut-ly Forever" on them (this was my second favorite part of the gift bag)
I wanted to have some fun things in the party bags since I'm sure my little sis and her friends are still 'into' that kind of stuff, but I also wanted to include some genuine memento kinds of items that are hopefully treasured. If you are interested in the seed packets you can find them at Gift Bags By Susan on Etsy.
Stay tuned for more pics after this weekend. Please send some well-wishes my way that I don't get fried as we float the river tomorrow afternoon. I'm so freakin' white its not even funny, so I'm armed with some seriously high-powered sunblock. I haven't tried anything this stupid in several years so I'm curious to see how it all turns out.