A brief journey through iTunes registration, the Fourth of July weekend, charitable crochet, my review of Go Crochet Afghan Workbook, awesome yarn and a wonderful local yarn shop.
Today's episode began with some tips I learned about getting my podcast registered on iTunes through the guidance of a good podcasting friend Jack at TSP.
The Fourth of July weekend recap included details of crochet time and the two charity projects I'm currently working with. Join me on Ravelry to find out more about where to donate crochet squares and be part of the feel-good-stash-busting experience!
Discussion of [amazon_link id="1440209073" target="_blank" ]Go Crochet Afghan Workbook[/amazon_link] by Ellen Gormley.
What's in my Library?
- Crochet designer and innovator Vashti Braha online here and here
- Paper.li Website: The Crochet and Knit Daily List by Karen Ratto Whooley from KRWKnitwear
- Paper.li Website: Crochet Social - Leaders List by Aberrant Crochet
- Crochet Concupiscence and a Blog It Forward Project
What's in my ears?
- Yarn Thing with Marly
- Getting Loopy with Mary Beth Temple
- The Survival Podcast with Jack Spirko
- Yarn on Tap
What's in my bag?
- Charity squares for Little Crocheters in the Woods & Blankets for Ethiopia using Linked Treble Crochet foundation stitches and repeats
- Finished Nook Pouch
What's in my stash?
- Splitty Acrylic
- Polo Zitron (purchased at the wonderful Jennings Street Yarns in Fort Worth, Texas
- Lana Grossa Cool Wool
- FibraNatura with Sea Song (also purchased at the wonderful Jennings Street Yarns; what a wonderful treat after work on Tuesday!)
Thanks so much for joining me and I do hope you’ll join me again next time. Where can you find me: on Ravelry, Flikr, Etsy, Facebook and Twitter as ShortysSutures, or send me an email at shortyssutures(at)gmail(dot)com. And you can always return here to my blog at www.shortyssutures.com.
Until then, keep those hands stitchin’!