- Finished up the squares for Blankets for Ethiopia and Joplin, MO
- Finished up Crochet Adorned project using the Fuzzy Bib Top pattern as inspiration with my modifications along with the Bird Brooch pattern
What’s in my bag?
- GGH Garn-Grobhandel-Hamburg (GmbH), Samoa - 50% cotton/50% acrylic blend in Aqua Blue
- Luxury Sock Yarn – Knitters Brewing Company in Grasshopper to make a neck scarf using the 113-26 Crochet shawl with intricate flower pattern in ”Alpaca” and ”Vivaldi” by DROPS design
What’s new my library?
What’s in my ears?
What’s new in my stash?
- Nothing just yet; trying to get thru the massive stash that I currently have
- Have some beautiful 100% Alpaca yarn (maybe 1500 yds) that I would like to make a sweater from, among other lovely yarns
Question for Episode 5 listeners: What is your favorite yarn to work with?
Reminder of the Crochet Concupiscence Hookin’ Up project that continues through July. A big thanks to Cheryl at Purple Butterly Crochet Collection and Keri at Yarn Dharma for their participation in the Hookin' Up project, too. I'm so glad to have gotten to know them better!
Thanks so much for joining me! Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com, find me on Twitter or join the ShortysSutures Ravelry group. Until next time, keep those hands stitchin’!