- Dishcloths for my Etsy shop
- Midsummer’s night triangle scarf
- A new Operation Gratitude scarf using Kraemer Yarn (30% merino/70% acrylic)
- A knitting projectfrom Tutto Santa Fe
- Getting Loopy
- Fiberstory.TV & NewStitchADay
- Manic Purl
- Hoxton Handmade/Electric Sheep
- Knitmore Girls
What’s new in my stash?
- From Colorado 100% Arvada Alpaca from Mystic Star Alpacas (250 yds, sport weight, dark brown)
- Also from Colorado 100% Alpaca from Lonesome Stone (235 yds, sport weight, light brown)
Other wonderful news:
- Thanks to Mary Beth Temple of Getting Loopy for her mention of the Shorty’s Sutures podcast on her September 6th episode
- Thanks to Allison from Hollywood Knitter for her mention of Shorty’s Sutures on her 8th episode
- Join me on Facebook
- Please go to iTunes and leave a review of the podcast in order to help crochet and yarn fans find more listening options
- Have you tried Crochet Brioche and checked out the link from episode 7 to the Tangled/Radicowl pattern? I’m up for giving it a whirl and would like to invite any crocheters to join me, we can chat about progress as we go.
Well friends, that’s it for this episode. Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com, find me on Twitter or join the ShortysSutures Ravelry group. You’ll also find pictures, links and details on what we’ve covered in this episode on my blog at www.shortyssutures.com. Thanks so much for joining me and I do hope you’ll join me again next time.
Until then, keep those hands stitchin’!