I appreciate your kind words and that you thought of me when passing this along. The rules are that I must Share 7 things that you don't already know about me, Name 7 other blogs to receive this award, Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated, Thank the person who gave you the award.
But, I'm naturally a rule-breaker, so I'm going to change it up just a bit. Anyone who wants to play along who reads my blog is welcome to snag the award and link back to their blog or just post your seven things in the comments. Frankly, I find all of the blogs that I read very "Kreativ" and would love to know more about all of you guys, so please join in the fun.
Now on to seven things that you didn't know about me, and I'll try my best to surprise you!
- I'm a big coffee lover! There was a time last year and the year before when I was trying to just drink hot tea, but I craved coffee secretly. I love the flavored stuff, I love Coffee Mate, and I love to make it sweet like a little drinkable dessert. I look so forward to my mornings with my mug o' coffee, especially on the weekends when I can sip on it without rushing to get ready for work.
- I want to learn to knit! I asked my sis for some sort of learn-to-knit-kit for Christmas, so we'll see if I get one. I actually learned to cast on and make rows when I was about 11 years old, but I put what I made in a baggie and never picked it up again. I think it ended up in a garage sale at some point during my growing up years, and I can't remember how in the world to start again.
- I have a secret desire to learn to make very tailored garments for myself. That would probably require a dress form in my size, which I've asked for but haven't ever gotten one, so I haven't truly challenged myself to get started. I imagine wearing lots of beautiful button-down shirts & high-waist skirts with little pleats and tucks here and there, and lots of beautiful adornments which will spur envious stares from all who pass by.
- I would love to be able to speak proficiently on world issues and political concerns, pulling archived data from my brain from when I was a Political Science student more well-versed in legal and government jargon. I often think about pulling out my old text books and refreshing my knowledge, but it's one of things I keep procrastinating about.
- I long to be featured as a "Blog of Note"..... (hint, hint)
- I look forward to experiencing my 50th wedding anniversary with Hubby. Since we're only on our 5th anniversary I've got quite a ways to go!
- And, something that pops into my head almost every day of every week.... I believe in ghosts! I always wonder if there are any floating around with me, especially in my house when the lights flicker or something electronic stops working. Hubby thinks I'm a goon, but as Donkey from Shrek would sing, "I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe!!!!!"