- Gratitude Scarf for Operation Gratitude using Kraemer Yarn – Perfection (30% merino / 70% acrylic blend)
What’s in my bag?
- Midsummer’s night triangle scarf
[caption id="attachment_91" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Malabrigo Rios... so yummy!"][/caption]
What’s new my library?
- [amazon_link id="0307352161" target="_blank" ]The Knitter’s Book of Yarn[/amazon_link] by Clara Parkes
What’s in my ears?
What’s new in my stash?
- Malabrigo Rios in Sunset from WhitKnits.com (maybe for use in this pattern from Tangled)
- Nostepinne from KnittingNotionsonline.com
Other wonderful news:
- Crochet Liberation FrontWoolinar
[caption id="attachment_92" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Nostepinne holding 665 yards"][/caption]
- Dishcloths have been a hit!
- Facebook fans are gaining!
- Versatile Blogger award from Keri at Yarn Dharma; Listen to the episode to find out seven things you may not have known about me.
A big thanks to everyone who has commented on Ravelry, Twitter and on the blog; it’s so awesome to interact with all of you!
Thanks so much for joining me for Episode 7. Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com, find me on Facebook, Twitter or in the ShortysSutures Ravelry group.
Until next time, keep those hands stitchin’!