Shop Girl, I truly appreciate you tagging me! For those that want to play along...here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
So, what are some facts about me that you might enjoy? Hmmm.....
- I'm a realist...certainly not an idealist
- I love to eat home grown tomatoes! Just slice 'em up and sprinkle with salt.... Yumm-eee! I could be a farm girl so easily if I just had the time, the skill and the land. I would love to tend a garden (if I had a more green thumb) and have chickens, horses, pigs...the whole nine yards. But, I would still need my city slicker outlet from time to time.... I can't give up fashion, cultured dining experiences and shopping totally...
- I really enjoy quilting & sewing...I just don't make enough time for it
- The tattoo featured on my blog belongs to me.... I just added it this past May in honor of my son's 10th birthday. (And, yes....my dear sister... I plan on adding to it! You may vomit on your own time and please spare me the details.)
- I believe there is life on other planets! Ok, there...I said it to more than just my son. I just can't see how God could create our planet, our solar system and the entire universe and let us be the only living things running around in it. Now, I'm not pyscho about the issue and I don't believe that I'll ever be abducted by aliens or anything, but hey....there's gotta be something out there other than us!
- I eat turkey bacon almost every morning of the week...two slices. Hey, gotta have my protein!