What a great start to a Friday! Karen at A Peek at Karen's World bestowed upon me a most wondrous gift... The Adorable Blog Award. Thank you, Karen! I must admit that receiving a blog award makes me feel warm and fuzzy! Check out Karen's site for her great posts and funny commentary.
The rules for this award are:
* Include the award logo in your blog or post.
* Nominate as many blogs which you like.
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I'm sharing this award with the following bloggers (links to them are in my sidebar, please check them out) whose sites bring me tons of joy and creative inspiration every week:
* Belle at Belle & Burger
* Angry Chicken
* Cinderberry Stitches
* Little Birdie Secrets
* Old Red Barn
* Simple Beans
* Tizzalicious Crafts & Cuteness
Thanks again to Karen for the wonderful acknowledgment! You made me smile so big today!
I'll be back with a quilt update this weekend and share some crochet stuff I've been working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and fantastic weekend!