Fabulously Frugalicious had a great post today, as do so many other bloggers, but forgive me for not listing everyone. She listed six unimportant things that make her happy. I love those things!!! She tagged anyone who would like to play along so check it out. As you may have already guessed... I wanted to play along!
Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy!
1. Strolling through the craft stores and perusing the merchandise.
2. Painting my nails and having the paint job come out just right! (which is rare)
3. Getting through a basket of ironing.
4. Printing out tons of craft patterns that I may never actually get to since my craft pile is so high!
5. Watching Hubby's naked bum as he strolls through our room.
6. Trimming The Little Guy's nails.
Ok, you totally clicked on the link to Hubby's naked bum, didn't you? I know you did, no need to deny it! Sorry, but I had to crack myself up a bit, and share his nice covered bum with you one more time. I just can't get enough of that muscular.... I digress. My apologies if I promoted any gagging due to my going overboard!
On another note, Frugalicious also complimented me with a Blogger Friends Award and a sweet note about her thoughts on my blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me, my friend! I send that wonderful sentiment right back to you!
I hope you all are having a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. I have the privilege of picking up The Little Guy from his summer vacation with Granny on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to the weekend getting here fast!