I've been searching my brain all day to try and figure out what to blog about today. As I was looking through some notable blogs I came across an idea, and an amazing blog. (Check out theluckynest when you get a chance....the blogger is very talented. I'm aspiring to acquire talents equal to hers at this very moment!) So, I'm stealing the idea from Ellie! (You can read her original post here.)
Six random things about me....
1. Let me just take you back to a piece of my childhood...when I was little my mother put me in beauty pageants three years in a row. Each year I won First Runner Up, which someone recently told me that translated to The First Loser. Thanks for that tidbit. Anyway, the funny part is that my first year I was three years old and decided to pick my nose while I was at center stage modeling my fancy dress with the can-can. It gets better....not only did I pick my nose, but I picked a winner. Then ate it before I turned around. Lovely, right? Maybe if I didn't throw in my random talent I would've won First Place!
2. I like Pamela Anderson. I know she's not a wonderfully talented actress, but I've always found her very intriguing. I could just stare at her for hours. Not in a turned-on kind of way...just in an admiring fashion. Her hair and make-up always look great.
3. I say little prayers for homeless people or stray animals when I drive past them. I also say little prayers for victims when I see the Care Flight helicopter or car accidents.
4. I wish I could eliminate obesity. It disturbs me greatly.
5. There are ideas in my head of things I would like to paint, and I fantasize an art dealer will find my work and promote it in an art gallery. I guess I could say the same about writing a book and being published.
6. When I was a freshman in high school I wanted to go to college in New York. I had a plan that I would move to Connecticut for my junior and senior years of high school and live with a family as their nanny. I wanted to commute to college in NYC after establishing residency (so I could pay cheaper tuition rates) and study Advertising, and it was my ultimate goal to become a big executive in an ad agency.
So, there are six random things you might not have known about me. I would love to read your random facts, too. I know I'm not structuring my post quite like Ellie's and tagging friends with blogs to share, but feel free to share in the comments section.